My name's not important

I'm really late to jump on the bandwagon, but I've been too busy designing the fjords for Earth mk III to blog...

Thursday, July 20, 2006

I failed : (

I'm still a Grad Dip in Advanced Tax student waiting to graduate. My result was emailed to my work account on Friday when I was away sick with the 'flu. It was the final subject in a 6-subject post-graduate coursework qualification.

This puts the brakes on me considering more study next year, but it's not the end of the world.

37%. This is terrible. Especially when I sat the same subject in 2005 and was graded 38%! How can I learn more, absorb issues to a greater depth, but be graded worse!? I have never failed a subject before in anything, ever (of course some quite mediocre grades but never anything to put my academic standing on 'Probation').

What's more, I arrogantly skipped going to see Judith Lucy's latest live stand-up gig, 'I failed!' about her broadcasting contract with Austereo being torn up. There would have been some choice life lessons I could have learned from that.

Oh it is depressing. I'm sick with flu as well which means I can't exercise at the gym or with my friends in Frontrunners. I really need a boost from endorphins released by exercise right now.

I'm so sick I can't drink either.

*Sigh*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home