My name's not important

I'm really late to jump on the bandwagon, but I've been too busy designing the fjords for Earth mk III to blog...

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

I'm back... in time for another singing event

I'm back from overseas! Here's one photo of about 1200:

It's from Sicily, near the town of Piazza Amerina, in the Villa Romana del Casale. I took 180 pictures at this site! The pic above shows four fanciful mosaic representations of cupids riding chariots. One chariot is drawn by pigeons, another by a turkey, flamingos and so on.

There will be lots more uploaded in coming weeks - comments in here and the bulk of pictures in flick-r, with links in between.

My community choir, Roar, has another gig at the Sherwood Community Festival.

We perform at 8pm, however there is a lot on before that, from 5:30. This gig clashes with a party organised for my friend JB who is hitting the big money on Temptation as a carry-over champ. Sorry John, I got my wires crossed and thought I was singing on Saturday.

To sign off, here's another photo:

Marc and Slaribartfast boozing up with yummy French cheese and bread. One feast of many!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home