My name's not important

I'm really late to jump on the bandwagon, but I've been too busy designing the fjords for Earth mk III to blog...

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Arrival in Paris

It's the 29th of October and I farewell Marc and take the TGV to Paris. Arriving there, I get a call from Loni on mobile who gives me advice on the best Metro stop to get off and which exit to take. She waits for me there . We leave from Goncourt station and make our way to her apartment just a few streets away in the 10th arrondisement.


Loni is pleased I'm visiting; she's bought bread, cheese and bubbles to celebrate:

On tasting, we discover the cheap bubbly is not champagne; no it's not even sparkling wine: it's fizzy apple cider! I soon learn to my surprise that Loni can barely understand a lick of French and speaks even less.

We're soon out the door again to enjoy the last hours of daylight. I snap a few sunsets near her place - they're all blurry though:...but never mind, I took many more. I will be uploading uploading lots in the coming month. I'm sacrificing social outings to spend more time at the PC for this purpose. Promise!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home